Thursday, September 16, 2010

Week # 5 Day Three 3 mile run

http://www.walkjogrun.net/routes/current_route.cfm?rid=1DA3C7B1-D120-081A-79A6CC9BA6512FB8

The last 3 mile run until week # 15. Did not want to run tonight. Did the 3 mile route to the gas station and back. Felt better once I got started, but my legs were pretty tired tonight. Not too many people were out tonight. I tried to keep the same pace, but the last 1/2 mile was tough. I was really tired, and just had to keep moving. I ended up doing 3.01 miles in 29:18. Burned 314 calories and averaged 9:33 a mile. Tomorrow is a rest day. Have to pick up my trail race packet tomorrow after work at The Athlete's Foot in Vegas. kind of nervous about that race. I'm not worried about speed, I just want to finish the 11 miles. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment