Friday, September 10, 2010

Week # 4 Day Three 3 mile run

http://www.walkjogrun.net/routes/current_route.cfm?rid=FEBF409C-A0A4-C028-DC58F27268D51BAD

3 miles tonight. I was pretty tired today. Ended up falling asleep on the couch for about an hour tonight after I got home. Woke up and it was 6:45 pm. Knew I still had to run, so I put on my running clothes/shoes and mapped out a route. Decided to run to the gas station and back. felt pretty good. One good thing was that the weather was perfect. It was nice and cool, and it was already dark by the time I ventured out. I was going to wear my reflective vest, but didn't. I was staying on sidewalks the whole time, and there are plenty of street lamps. A lot of people were out walking and riding their bikes. My foot felt fine tonight. : ) Ended up doing 3.02 miles in 30:32. I almost broke 30 minutes. Picked it up once I got up the last hill before the turn back to my house, and was close to breaking my time, but wasn't meant to be tonight. Oh well. Ended up averaging 9:55 a mile and burned 318 calories. Rest day tomorrow, then 8 miles on Sunday. Still don't know where I'll run for that one. Its gonna be a long one.

No comments:

Post a Comment