Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Week # 2 Day Two 4 mile run

4 miles was on the schedule for today. I was so tired when I got home from work that I took a 30 minute power nap. Finally ventured out of the house a little after 7pm. Decided to run somewhere new tonight instead of the usual route. Mapped out my run on Mapmyrun.com, and went for it. Felt good when I started. I decided to do a big loop near the houses with horse properties. I hate horses, but only because my sister Laurie loves them. lol. Luckily I only saw 2 of them. It started to get dark on my way back. Not many people were outside on this route, but I could smell BBQ as I was passing by some of the houses. Better than smelling horses. Finished 4.33 miles in 44 minutes and 58 seconds. My run ended a 1/2 mile from my front door, so it was a nice cool down walk to the house.


MapMyRun.com - Regular Run: Regular Run on 08/25/2010

2 comments: